The information provided by A Sip of Truth on www.asipoftruth.com (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application.
External Links Disclaimer
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or our mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such External links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
The Site and our mobile application may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
- We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
- Some information- such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites
- We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
- We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
- We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- If you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
- We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
- We do not knowingly collect data from or Market to children under 18 years of age.
- You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
- If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can login to your account settings and update your user account.
- Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
- Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.